WE ARE RESILIENT.
OBJECTIVE• Promoting peer-to-peer support through the cultivation and fostering of professional relationships and mentoring.
• Reach new M&O leaders and non-members.
• Inform District Leadership of WAMOA resources.
• Promote leadership at the region level.• Promote participation in WAMOA-sponsored events.
• Regular Region meetings, in person or Zoom.
• Peer-to-peer support via coffee breaks.
• Booth presence in WASBO, WASA and WSSDA conferences.
• Disseminate promotional materials such as a brochure and "What's In It For Me" widely
• Survey members and ed partners on how you heard about WAMOA.
• Report WAMOA ambassador activities in board reports.
we are collaborative.
● Providing opportunities for school facilities-focused leadership education.
● Sharing best practices in support of creating healthy, safe environments for student learning.
● Collaborating to address challenges and crises that affect Washington schools.
● Connect members to training opportunities and mentors.
● Facilitate relevant professional development opportunities.
● Promote WAMOA professional certification program.
● Promote avenues for collaboration among members.
● Promote and Develop Knowledge Pool
● Add WAMOA participation to professional certification qualification.
● Create a district certification-focused resource page to inform members of certification and/or compliance requirements.
● Continue virtual opportunities to be more inclusive and accessible to members.
● Expand opportunities for engagement with ed partners through Ed Partner Resource Page online and written communications.
● Report participants in WAMOA certification or professional certification programs.
● Report web traffic to resource pages/member-focused pages on the website.
we are advocates.
● Working with state legislators to support full funding for the maintenance and operation of school assets.
● Partnering with other school-focused organizations.
● Facilitate personal interactions with legislators.
● Utilize collaboration to present a unified message to legislators.
● Prioritize participation in Day on the Hill, Legislative Day with Mitch; Interim School Tours with Legislators.
● Prepare participants for legislative interactions with unified messaging to enhance effectiveness.
● Develop AEA priorities that reflect and reinforce WASA and related priorities.
● Mentor future TAC and Legislative representatives.
● Relate session reporting to AEA priorities and in laypersons' language.
● Graphically report on contacts/visits.
● Report school tour with legislators.
● Report outcomes on grants that WAMOA partners with OSPI.
• TAC and Legislative Highlights in Journal; full reports on website.